Contrave - did anyone lose any weight without changing their diet and doing little to no exercise?

Bigbetty 29 Oct 2015

I sure didn't! But- everybody responds differently, and I am older. I worked like crazy for every ounce of loss, logging my food, exercising, and it did not happen quickly. But- that's just me. I had to stop, because of the dreams, the nausea, the dry mouth, etc

Hope this helps.

chuck1957 29 Oct 2015

aevans1985 Not that I have heard of and during the trials they talk about this medications not working without adjust in diet and exercise so I believe this is a must.Everyone is different and also it is important to adjust your food intake or diet and somepeople have said just taking walks around the block etc a few times a day. Good luck and maybe have the doctor explain how this medication works on your system.Best of luck to you. Chuck1957

mizzchicx 2 Nov 2015

I dont agree circumstance may do more harm trying exercice im disabled iv always bin my BMI wight till 5yr ago i dont eat i get worse month bh month due to a GP ignoring my concerns & 3yr waiting for sum pain releaf then i cudt get wen needed so its not all exercice n that id do more harm then good

hopin32 2 Nov 2015

Most weight loss is due to change in food intake. I have heard some say that they haven't changed what they eat, just how much. I didn't change how much I exercised, but I already exercised 6 times a week, so I didn't really need a change.

mizzchicx 2 Nov 2015

Im not able move due to pain over past 5yrs im sick of asking for help as im not able stand up right wivout keeling ova wot do people like me do The worst is i no if im my bmi weight as iv always bin my pain will mayb ease
IN A WORD NO I DIDT LOSE IF ANYTHING I PUT MORE ON BUT NOT EATING