... and it worked well for me for about 2 years. Except it gives me migraines. So on my own I stopped for about a year.
My periods were regular during that time but then suddenly I became irregular again and so on my own I started taking the tri cylcen lo again. I started the pill on November 17th, I had been having a period since November 1st ( this was the reason I would even take the pill, the period would never stop ) so once I began it seemed to stop my bleeding entirely. However on the 22nd of November I began spotting, brownish in color , on the 24th it was red again and I passed a few period clots. is this still considered breakthrough bleeding? I worry I disrupted my cycle and perhaps this is just my body adjusting. I am seeing the doctor next week. Its not heavy, but it just won't stop