Hello! I am a 27 who was diagnosed with ADD as a teenager. When I moved from FL to NY 7 years ago I stopped my medication. As the years go by I feel like I need it more and more. Do I need to be diagnosed again by a psychiatrist, or can I just go to a general physician? I’m not sure what the cheapest and most efficient way to get back on medication is. Thank you for you help