Skip to Content

Whom to consult for plugged duct?

Responses (2)

Marvell 17 Feb 2012

I'm sorry I'm not too clear on your question.

Anonymous 17 Feb 2012

Hello, yes can you explain what duct you are talking about? Ear, common bile duct, etc... free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions