Skip to Content

I'm constantly wet in the vigina area and now have a bad rash, but the drip doesn't go away?

Responses (2)

kaismama 17 May 2015

If you have a constant discharge you should see a dr.

SHEsevEN4 17 May 2015

Get this checked out. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions