Hi... I have a friend that overdosed on 16 extra Panadol about a year ago... He told me that he felt completely nauseated and threw up like 5 times the entire day and felt completely normal the next day... He just told me that a few days ago but according to him it didn't affect him at all other than having to throw up ... However I'm still quite concerned since I've heard that an overdose could cause liver damage in the long term... So should he still be worried about it?
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 6 Mar 2011 • 10 answers
Posted 5 Oct 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Jul 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Dec 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 2 Jan 2018 • 2 answers