Sex was protected, but the condom slipped up a bit (it never entirely came off nor it slipped up too much, didn't even slip halfway off), we just put it back in place and kept going. This happened a couple times but I didn't think much of it at the moment. But after, I became incredibly paranoid as this was my first time and next day I took emergency contraception (maybe 20 hours or so after).

My period has always been incredibly irregular, and its happened before that it failed to come for months at a time. However, lately it had become slightly more regular, coming nearly every month even if not same time every time. My last period ended somewhere around Jan. 2 or 3, I think. I haven't ever kept track of it. Sex happened on Jan. 31st. It's now 11 days later and I have had no signals of a period coming. I did experience some bloating, nausea, and mood swings after taking the pill, but those are gone now. I haven't bled AT ALL.

I guess I just need some reassurance. I'm so scared and paranoid. I've been making myself super scared reading things on the internet! I have an anxiety disorder and I am very paranoid in general, this is really stressing me out to no end.

Can I consider pregnancy risk to be minimal? Do you think the condom did its job even though it slipped a bit (never came off), is that a normal thing to happen? I'm trying to convince myself the MAP and stress are just messing with my cycle. I've been considering taking Vitamin C to try and induce my period and get some peace of mind as I've heard it works, but is it really effective?