Entire top row of teeth extracted 20 months ago and replaced with a typical denture. I seldom brush my existing lower teeth or either gums because any mint resulted in an extreme burning sensation. Began making use of children's toothpaste and soft brush. I'm able to brush the roof of my mouth to help remove the remnants of adhesive. I smoke cigarettes and marijuana. I am unable to endure the mildest of spiciness. Any exposed part of the inside of my mouth is on fire. Menthol/mint candies or chocolates feel "warmer" as opposed to a cooling sensation. Yes, I do realize the amount of bacteria I am hosting. But, could there be another explanation for "total" oral intolerance to heat?
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 8 Nov 2014 • 3 answers
Ok on friday I go to get my upper teeth pulled an that same day I will get a temporary set of dentu?
Posted 21 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 7 May 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Nov 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Mar 2016 • 0 answers