Skip to Content

Condition; red "spyderlike" lines just under surface of facial skin. treatment? cure?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 21 Apr 2011

It sounds like you are experiencing varicose veins called "spider veins" They do have treatments available. You might want to talk to a Vein Center in your area. Sometimes they are treated with laser and sometimes they are injected with a solution to "dissolve" them. They are generally not harmful but can be unsightly cosmetically. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions