So, my boyfriend had emergency surgery 2 years ago to remove his testicle. They cut in through the lower abdomen, as well as the scrotum. Ever since then, he had had a lot of pain where they cut into his abdomen. He discries it as feeling like a pocket of air is in there, especially when pressure is applied. He went back to the hospital about a year ago, to see what was up, he wasn't abe to get an appointment with the actual SURGEON, it was a different doctor who said nothing was wrong. Well it's still bothering him, so I'm wondering if I should A) Try to get an appointment with the original surgeon who preformed the operation, B) try to get an appointment with a random doctor, or C) get an appointment at an entirely different hospital???