For comlete treatment of bipolar disorder what quantity shuold be taken of olananzipine?

Abigayle 6 Apr 2013

No two people are alike, so the dosage has to be determined by your doctor and of course... your symptoms on how well you are responding to this med.

latticetx 6 Apr 2013

I am on that medication. My pschiatrist said that the manufacture suggested maximum dose is 20MG. That is what I am on and I am very stable. Hope that helps.

pickles503 7 Apr 2013

Hi anas. I've searched on this site, drugs.com. Check it out. There's some great info. I didn't find anything that suggests Olanazipine could or should be used in conjunction with another med. Olananzipine is a great med. If others are finding success with this med alone, that's excellent. I'm bipolar 1. I take 2 meds, Lamictal and Klonopin. I just haven't known anyone whose bipolar that didn't need another med. Do you take another med?
Yes, the max dose of Olananzipine is 20 mg.
I pray you find the answer to your question. Do a search on it. There's a lot of info,. I'm here if you need me. I'll send you a friend request, if were not already friends, and when you accept me as a friend, then we can talk privately. Just hang in there. Your not alone, anymore.
May peace be with you,
Anna