Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Cold sore suppression with Valtrex?

I break out with cold sores every time I go on a beach vacation and get a lot of sun. Doctor gave me Valtrex to take 2 tablets morning and night for ...

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

Valtrex - My cold sore has already scabbed??

My cold sore is hideous. It's black and thick and nasty. My Doctor prescribed me valtrex for it. Will it help to take it now that it's ...

Efficiency of valtrex treating week old sores?

I am in the midst of the worst cold sore outbreak I've ever had... I used to get them as a kid but havent had one in years, now I have a massive ...

Does this sound like a cold sore?

3 and a half days ago, my 20 month old daughter had redness on her top lip. The next day it turned into what looked like a blister and looked a ...