Colcrys - I would like to know how people afford these pills. I have to deal with pain since I can't

kaismama 29 Jan 2015

This is really an unfortunate problem. There is absolutely no competition so the manufacturers can charge anything. Go to the manufacturers web site for assistance... takeda.us/responsibility/patient_assistance_program.aspx
The FDA has created this mess. This is an old drug that should never be costing what it does. They banned the generics for it.

antiochgolfer 29 Jan 2015

You are so right on the FDA causing this and there is nothing to do. My Dr gave me a coupon for some last week but still wanted $91 for 30, Thank Goodness I found some today at a clinic that is cheaper.

balbanese 29 Jan 2015

Some contact the manufacturer to see if they offer patient assistance program, many do if you can qualify.