male sexual disfunction
Codeine side effects
Yes, it could lead to loss of interest in sex besides the side effects listed.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
* shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
* feeling light-headed, fainting;
* confusion, agitation, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
* seizure (convulsions); or
* problems with urination.
Less serious codeine side effects include:
* feeling dizzy or drowsy;
* nausea, vomiting, constipation;
* trouble sleeping (insomnia);
* loss of interest in sex;
* dry mouth;
* blurred vision; or
* mild skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect. You may report side
- Codeine Information for Consumers
- Codeine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Codeine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 21 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Dec 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 8 Jul 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Aug 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 7 May 2016 • 0 answers