Does a coca-cola course cramps in a 3weeks pregnant woman?

kaismama 2 May 2014

No it won't cause cramps.

mellokuhle 2 May 2014

Owk tankx kaismama :),,, but I get these cramps after eating and my belly gets painful it feels like these sme1 pulling it ,,, can u gve me any clue of what can course that

DzooBaby 3 May 2014

Sounds like gas cramps to me.

DzooBaby 3 May 2014

Possibly it is due to gas. Coca cola is carbonated and this carbonation can lead to gas bubbles in your digestive tract. When you are pregnant, you tend to become hypervigilant about every little twinge and feeling in your belly (and other parts of your body too) and this may be why you are noticing it more. Also, many women's digestion can be affected by pregnancy and become more sensitive to hunger, nausea, smells of certain foods. You may have more constipation or diarrhea or as in your case, more sensitivity to gas. I would forgo the carbonated soft drinks and see if it gets better.