Will the cns stimulant Vyvanse show up in a urine test?

i have been told it does not show up in urine. but it does show up in stool. their is a very tiny pellet inside the capsule that never dissolves. instead it comes out in your stool.

Yes, Vyvanse is an amphetamine and it IS excreted in the urine therefore WILL show up on a urine test. Here is what the literature has to say:
Elimination
Metabolism
Lisdexamfetamine (a prodrug of dextroamphetamine) is converted to l-lysine and dextroamphetamine by first-pass intestinal and/or hepatic metabolism.1

Lisdexamfetamine is not metabolized by CYP isoenzymes.1

Elimination Route
Excreted principally in urine.1 Approximately 96% of a 70-mg radiolabeled oral dose of lisdexamfetamine was recovered in urine; parent drug accounted for about 2% of the recovered radioactivity.1

Half-life
Lisdexamfetamine: <1 hour;1 8 dextroamphetamine: 9.4–13 hours.3 8 30

Note that it does say excreted principally in urine.