I am not sure if you are referring to the Citrucel powder or the caplet so here are instructions for both.
Take this product (child or adult) dose with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking the product without enough liquid may cause choking.
* Adults & Children over 12 years: 2 caplets up to 6 times daily
* Children (6 to 12 years): 1 caplet up to 6 times daily
* Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Adult dose: dissolve one leveled scoop (one heaping tablespoon - 19g) in 8oz. of cold water, up to 3 times daily at the first sign of constipation or irregularity. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours. Children (6-12 years): Half the adult dose in 8 oz. of cold water, once daily.
1. Fill glass with at least 8 oz. of cold water.
2. Fill enclosed scoop with product. Level scoop with knife or flat object.
3. Put product in water. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drinking another glass of water is helpful.
Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. (See warnings)
- Citrucel Information for Consumers
- Citrucel Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Citrucel (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 9 May 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Jan 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Jan 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Mar 2015 • 1 answer