I am not sure if you are referring to the Citrucel powder or the caplet so here are instructions for both.
Take this product (child or adult) dose with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking the product without enough liquid may cause choking.
* Adults & Children over 12 years: 2 caplets up to 6 times daily
* Children (6 to 12 years): 1 caplet up to 6 times daily
* Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Adult dose: dissolve one leveled scoop (one heaping tablespoon - 19g) in 8oz. of cold water, up to 3 times daily at the first sign of constipation or irregularity. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours. Children (6-12 years): Half the adult dose in 8 oz. of cold water, once daily.
1. Fill glass with at least 8 oz. of cold water.
2. Fill enclosed scoop with product. Level scoop with knife or flat object.
3. Put product in water. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drinking another glass of water is helpful.
Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. (See warnings)
- Citrucel Information for Consumers
- Citrucel Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Citrucel (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Feb 2011 • 2 answers
I am taking citrucel, I also take other medications. What is the time frame between citrucel and th?
Posted 1 Feb 2016 • 0 answers