Citracal Creamy Bites - I want all details of calcium citrate and vitamin d?

Anonymous 28 Sep 2011

I am not sure of your exact question,. Have never had Citracal Creamy Bites. I take CVS brand of Citracal because it's cheaper than the name brand. What I know is The citracal has Calcium citrate which is more easily digested & absorbed, & it has 250mg of Vit D3, Magnesium,zinc, copper, & manganese. I take 3 a day as a supplement for bone loss. I also take extra vitamin D3, 2000mg as reccomended by my doctor, & extra magnesium of 250mg. I also take several other supplements too. If you are asking the difference between the tablets, & the "creamy bites". my suggestion would be to compare the ingredients while you are at the store that are listed on the label. It does sound like a good idea doesn't it? Bet it has some calories added tho'. Hope this helps answer you question...