I was on Lexapro for two years and doing wonderful and then they came out with generic, so I switched. Ever since then I have been having a few days/ months that aren't so good, but most of the time I am well. I finally decided that I wanted to try and switch to something that would be constant. I started generic Celexa two weeks ago and have hated every minute. Irritable, depressed, anxious, panic attacks, and racing thoughts.

Can I start the generic Lexapro back up? How might it make me feel? I see my doc on Tuesday and I am thinking of asking her to make sure I get regular Lexapro because I think that could be the problem. I took the generic Lexapro today and feel a little better, but have a horrible headache and very tired. I also have had a couple panic attacks and I feel very angry. Ugh.