Hi guys - I’m more anxious/panicky than before I started and losing faith as the days go on. Sleep has been difficult too. I fall asleep and within a couple of hours, I wake up anxious (cortisol load?) and unable fall back asleep. Did anyone else experience that? I know it can take 4-6 weeks to feel the effects but I’m not even seeing a glimmer right now.

Quick backstory…I did great on Lexapro (10 mg) for more almost 13 years with virtually no side effects until it pooped out on me last year – leaving me with crippling anxiety and depression. (If anyone needs any tips on Lex, just ask.) Since then, I’ve tried Prozac, completely disaster, and Zoloft, but had to stop because it made me dizzy 24/7, then I went clean in July. I’m now trying Celexa, hoping that since I haven’t been on Lexapro since Feb, its “cousin” may be effective. Of course the anxious side of me is saying that it’s not working because I feel exactly how I felt when the Lexapro pooped out.

Any positivity or insight is appreciated. Thank you and God bless us all.