How long since you've been floxed?! What did you do to recover?! Have you had any relapses?!

December 9 and 10, 2012, I took 2000mg of Cipro 500 mg 2x a day for a UTI, thats was so in the early stage this drug was just over kill!! I had horrible panic attacks, palpitations, Insomnia, muscle pain, muscle twitching, lost 20lbs, been to ER 3 times including an ambulance ride because i thought i was having a heart attack, tightness in neck and shoulders, horrible gastro issues, while on the drug diarrhea, the panic attacks lasted about a week but I'm left with anxiety to the point where I can't be left alone. I've had 2 X-rays, lots of blood work, stress test and echo, everything normal. The pain is real and I'm desperate for releif as I have a husband and 2 young children to take care of. So far I've soaked in Epsom salt every night, drank unsweetened cranberry juice, taken magnesium, vitamin c, b complex, b-12, liquid probiotics with over 20 billion active good bacteria, raw garlic, brags acv, I go to the spa once a week and sit in their charcoal sauna for hours, i use garlic oil to rub aches and pains, my heating pad is my best friend, i sleep propped up on pillows as acid reflux is a jerk a night, chest pain, back pain, numbness tingling in arms, calves and feet, crawling feeling in my head, headaches changed my diet completely, cut out sugars and processed foods, eating lots of fruits and green leafy veggies, ginger tea, any food source of antioxidants, i lay out for hours in the sunshine which has helped me sleep at night, beans and brown rice, chicken and fish, organic everything, lots of alkaline and lemon water, smart water and fresh juices I juice myself!! It's been 2 months and new muscle pain develops daily but I still feel some improvement as I am able to function as oppose to one month ago when I was literally bedridden and felt completely worthless! I refuse to take any NSAIDs or any other pharmaceutical drugs as we are only their Guinea pigs to experiment on... That's was the first antibiotic I'd ever taken in my life, big lesson learned!! I'm sure I'm forgetting something will update as it comes back to me...
I would like hear how everyone else is recovering as I get great comfort in hearing the many ways others are surviving what was suppose to be the cure... Please share! Lets help each other!!! Who know this post may help so many!