Ciprofloxacin - Would Cipro cause my skin to look bruised?

shell2013 12 Aug 2016

I really doubt it but check with your doctor. Sorry can not help you.

Trish Schiesser 12 Aug 2016

I don't think so, but if you are allergic to it, you can get
a rash. Usually, cipro is fine to take.

shell2013 12 Aug 2016

Well not everyone can use it. I had bad things happen such as 3 fingers right hand went numb and had muscle and tendon problems. Sometimes it is best to check on Web to see what others say. There is a class action lawsuit going on now.

7527 12 Aug 2016

Side effects say change in skin color. Had to see dr due to horrible side effects with Cipro. Oral surgeon prescribed and I also take 24 mg of Tizanidine. I had vertigo so bad I had to hold onto walls.

Trish Schiesser 12 Aug 2016

Vertigo!!! how awful. I am sorry for you.
God bless you.
Trish

7527 12 Aug 2016

Thank you

shell2013 12 Aug 2016

I feel for you as my daughter in law has vertigo and is pregnant and doctors in Costa Rica say there is nothing she can take for it. She is miserable and says it starts when she goes to bed she is terrified to sleep laying flat as it starts then. She sleeps with pillows propped in order to get some sleep. Sorry you are going through as it is terrible.good luck.