Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

What is the difference between 36 hour cialis & daily Cialis?

Different drugs, or do I simply take more I use 5mg daily cialis, taken AM. Works fine on day 3. No side effects. My wife & I plan ahead, so that ...

36-hour or daily cialis??

for a 10-12 days vacation, should I use daily cialis (2.5 or 5 mg) each day?? or use 36-hour cialis (10-20mg) every 36 hour?? As I read that daily ...

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...

Can I take Cialis and Dapoxetine together?

Can I take Cialis and Dapoxetine together to treat both ED and PE? I have seen a couple products online that do contain both. I am 30 with no medical ...

Can I take Dapoxetine and Cialis together?

I'm sorry if this is a double post but I think I may have accidentally deleted my initial post while trying to edit it. Anyways... Can I take ...