Cialis - what do they look like and how do you know the real?

masso 5 May 2016

First of all, you get them with a prescription and obviously @ a pharmacy, I recommend this because you will be 1000% sure of what you are buying, it might be more expensive but you are getting the real deal, rather than buying them from websites with no RX and having them ship to you, there are too many pirates out there that will try to convince you that what they have is cialis... well it is not many times, there might be 1 or 2 serious sites, I do not know. Again pay a bit extra and know what you are taking rather than have doubts, buy them off the street I don´t know, I always go for safety first of what I am doing to my body. Imagine you buy something from a website you do not know and end up in the ER, that has happened to friends of mine.
BTW, I take cialis everyday 5mg. Dr.´s "order" I am not in the US and for 30 pills I pay US121.-

What they look like:

https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?drugname=cialis

JT3838 28 May 2016

What country are you in ? my cost is 3x yours