Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Maintenance - what can produce violent coughing spells?

tcastillo 4 Nov 2011

You should contact clinilabs they are doing a COPD study and they evn pay you for your time. they are in the city. 212 994 4567

branted 17 Feb 2012

It can be caused by very simple things we have been around or used all our lives having a strong smell or odor. Things we used to love to smell. A certain type deodorant, soap, laundry detergent or fabric softener. Even a strong odor from cooking. Dust, or lint you don.t even see when you get dressed or make a bed. Pet dander you don't see or small hairs. Just making a fast movement can cause excessive mucous to drain a little the wrong way. My daughter and I both have experienced each of the above. She acquired allergic COPD from a Flu Vaccine in 2003. I acquired mine from severe dental infection in 2004. She is now in her 50's. I am 68. Good luck. Hope this helps.