Hello, I am looking to find a child psychiatrist in the state of Florida who we can see for our son as a phone consultation or via Skype. Our son has social anxiety and it is very difficult to bring him out of the house. Therefore, it is challenging to have him go to a doctors office. Is there anyone we can speak to for help over the phone?
Thank you, Amy