My child 12 takes adderall xr 30 mg its wearing off after 2 yrs. what else can she take?

chuck1957 23 Apr 2014

Jennb2 please don't worry there are many more drugs like adderall xr,,when your child burns out on one i have seen where they change them then after awhile when that one starts doing the same go back to adderal and it works again.this is true with many drugs But your doctor well know this concerta is one that comes to mind and there as been at least 2 more that have just come out lately talk to your doctor if you have not yet good luck have a good day and don't worry Chuck1957 medically retired pharmacy Techniecian Cpht Oregon.

CcaRAWK 10 Dec 2014

I was diagnosed with ADD when I was in 3rd grade and the same thing happened to me over the years. My doctor would increase and decrease my dosage. And that usually worked. You could also have her stay off of it for a little while and then put her back on it.