?Can Chantix raise blood sugar levels for diabetics?

pamee 21 Oct 2014

Hello Janice,
Yes it can. Several years ago many people had law suits with pfizer, because they did not list it on their side effects and warning label that it can even bring on diabetes. I hope this helped,
pamee

RobinSS 8 Sep 2017

I have yet to see the fact that Chantix will increase blood sugars under side effects if it is there it must be mixed in with a whole bunch of little bitty typed information they need to have pharmacist and doctors aware of this because it's creating Havoc with my blood sugar's and I'm not happy with it because I've already gained 10 lb since I've been on it and it's not because I've quit smoking and it also made me educated I'm going down to one pill a day started yesterday because of the anxiety that it's causing me and hopefully my blood sugar's might show they go down after I decrease to one tablet a day