Chantix - Feeling anxious want to light up and am trying my best not to?

kaismama 14 Dec 2014

How long have you been on the chantix?

sassymoma 14 Dec 2014

1 month.

sassymoma 14 Dec 2014

I have been on it before but got discouraged so I discontinued using it I have been back on it for a month

balbanese 14 Dec 2014

This is tough, are you getting any form of support? There are support groups and that can benefit immensely, this is also a behavioral change and some counsel would also be another valuable tool. You have to busy yourself, also look into the many nutritional angles you can take to help your body, the intake of sugars (all forms) artificial sweeteners, proper hydration, exercise, even walking mid-day, so much there that can support you .

sassymoma 14 Dec 2014

isn't that what this is a support group?

balbanese 14 Dec 2014

Sort of, yes. I should have been more specific and said "local" support group, people you can meet with face-to-face on a regular basis, this also helps you find people dealing with a similar issue who you can help, that's also great "medicine."