My boyfriend accidentally ejaculated inside me
What are my chances of getting pregnant while being on birth control and taking plan B?
- 5 Jan 2015 by Marebear1211
- 5 Jan 2015
- plan b, birth control, emergency contraception, postcoital contraception, pregnancy
Added 5 Jan 2015:
I have been taking the birth control every day but the timing can be off by an hour or so
When you are on birth control you do not need any other form of birth control, and you most certainly don't need plan b.. When taking the pills correctly you have less then a 1% chance of pregnancy. Where he ejaculates means nothing because you do not ovulate when on the pill. All plan B does is delay ovulation, but you don't ovulate. I just get so frustrated with the way you girls think plan b is a magic potion. Your cycle is going to be screwed up because of the plan B.
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 23 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Feb 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Jun 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 7 days ago • 1 answer