I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. We have never had protected sex, always use the withdrawal method (which I know isn't effective, nor smart), and I have never been pregnant.

On December 27th, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came inside me. He did it again on the night of the 28th. I took plan B on January 2nd, five days later from the 27th. My boyfriend (the idiot he is) came inside me again the 3rd and the 4th. I have an understanding that plan B is only effective for a one time use and does not protect me afterwards. I also understand that I should be taking birth control if I am not trying to conceive. But that's not what I am here for.

On January 8th, I started spotting. On January 9th there was an extremely dark pasty blood and it lasted until the 11th. On January 12, there was light spotting and it ended up finishing up that afternoon. My question is-- Even though I was bleeding, is there still a chance I can be pregnant?

It is January 26th and I am experiencing some cramping, and extreme soreness of the nipples. I have taken two pregnancy tests about three days ago and they both say negative. What are the changes? I need some educated help with this situation, not someone trying to school me about using birth control and not having unprotected sex.