It’s helping me a great deal! Thursday I have orthopedic surgery. My instructions are to stop CellCept one week before and one week after surgery which is making me nervous. It’s taken over 3 years to find treatment to suppress brain & body inflammation so I’m sure you understand my concern.

My dr reassured me I will not lose benefits gained during that time. I’ve read a few other sites with similar instructions for surgery. He’s a great dr. Very confident & reassuring. But still...

Has anyone else done this & if so, did you remain stable, have side effects, or? Thanks for responding. Please, no unusual horror stories. I’ve lived enough. Just mainstream reactions, if any, to temporary suspension of CellCept. Thank you!!!

PS that question mark at the beginning is from this site :-) I do have that disease.