Celexa - Is there anything I can take to counteract the decrease in my sex drive?

Marvell 4 Nov 2012

I don't think there is anything that will help by increasing your sex drive, if Celexa is the cause. In these circumstances, where a medicine causes decreased sex drive, then going off the medicine is the only way to reverse the sex drive. If you have erectile dysfunction then perhaps something like Viagra might help... but I don't think can anything can help increase your sex drive. Please discuss with your doctor... if it's really bad then your doctor may look at changing your antidepressant.

Anonymous 4 Nov 2012

Hello Onlyme1. Just to add that an option used is a decrease in the dose. That often helps rectify the situation. If that fails, the drug is stopped and a new one begun. Regards pledge