Caverject Impulse - is this better than cialis?

suzanne66 17 Nov 2009

Caverject impulse is another type of medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
It is used when patients cannot use other types of ED treatments eg. Cialis or when other ED treatments have not worked.
Of the two, Cialis would be the preferred treatment for most patients as it is in the form of a tablet whereas caverject is an injection.

See: https://www.drugs.com/condition/erectile-dysfunction.html - clicking on the drug name will bring up a drug profile including uses, precautions, side-effects etc.

m42orion 17 Nov 2009

I use both, but, my problem is with my veins, and therefore, I cannot maintain the erection I achieve with Cialis to my satisfaction. Therefore, with both, it is absolutely perfect, and I feel 25 again (I am 67.) I am going to have to use MUSE for three months instead of Edex (same as Caverjet) because I will be on Warfarin (Coumadin). I hope it works. If your issue is with veins, you will bve in the same boat as I am.