I use caverject 20 msg, it's ok, if I try 40 msg would it give me a stronger,firmer erection?

kaismama 9 Sep 2012

Everyone responds to it differently. Its possible you need a higher dose. Talk to your doc, see if he'll increase it.

m42orion 11 Sep 2012

My understanding is that using a double dose could be dangerous and could have long term adverse effects in some men. I would ask the doctor first. If 20msg is not doing the job, there has to be a reason, a cause, and you need to find out what that is.Plus, since you'll be using your prescription at twice the rate, your frequency of sexual pleasure will be cut in half. But, applying twice the amount of material into the penis would increase to a noticeable level the intensity and duration of the erection.