Skip to Content

My case very complex, my voice look like female while I'm male, I'm asking if you can help me ?

Responses (1)

kaismama 28 Aug 2014

Speech therapy can help you to certain extent. How old are you? An throat dr might be able to help you.

evannealia 28 Aug 2014

I'M 29 Years , i visited throat Dr. (ENT) . He said maybe some training or exercise could help you? free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions