Skip to Content

Carbidopa/Entacapone/Levodopa - is there financial help for generic stalevo? I have medicare part d?

Responses (1)

RyanSr 29 Jul 2015

I work in Medicare, there is a program that is income based through SSA (social security) called extra help or low income subsidy 1-800-772-1213. the other option is to look up the manufacture and contact them as they may have a patient assistance program. there are many coupons including a website called they have manufacture coupons on their website but most coupons aren't accepted with Med D so if a coupon is used it would have to be against the cash price. you also may want to look into a prescription advantage program, they are usually income based as well but they usually don't count assets like SSA does although SSA's assistance program is the best. they help with your montly premium and you would have set copays that wouldn't increase in the coverage gap (donut hole). the prescription assistance programs are usually free and can be used with Med D and will pick up most if not all of your copay after running the Rx through your insurance plan. Good luck, hope this helps free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions