Was just wondering if you could tell me a little about this medication program?
I am a 37 yr old female. I was diagnosed with TS when I was 9. I had been on Haladol from then to my junior year in high school when I started flushing it because I didn't like the way it made me feel. I too was a zombi and tried to injure myself on several occasions and the side effects of that medicine were to me worse than having tic. Therefore I had to be on another med to control the side effects. It was all horrible. My tics were bad the face, vocal, sniffing, muscle movement and all. I had full blown out convulsions or seizures if you will. as I got into my early adult years it seemed to subside. After my 4th child I am back to where I started. I have learned to suppress some tics however it only makes it worse later. I have tried orap, topamax, Clonazapam, Haladol, and now currently take a high dose of Lamictol. Nothing seems to be working. The lamictol seems to have maxed out and isn't working any longer. I have no clue what to do. So would greatly love to be enlightened on this program. Thanks so much.