Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Yes you could, but its always better to talk to the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, please, best wishes!

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Cost of betaseron?

I have been taking Betaseron since April 1996. Are there others who have been on it this long?

I have had relapses over these 16 years but am now quite stable and generally feel well. I use a cane, walker or scooter to get around--depends on ...

Can Zyrtec withdrawal cause hives?

I've been on Zyrtec for many years, and every time I tried to stop, I got hives within a couple of days. The hives go away when I go back on the ...

Is there any link between Zyrtec use and the onset of gout?

One month after starting using Zyrtec daily I came down with a moderate case of gout. Looking back over the last 7 years, I come down with gout in ...