Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Is it ok to take suboxone ansd soma toghether,even though suboxone has some pain qualities it just?

... wasnt enough for chronic back pain.so doc gave me soma,only problem when i take it ,it knocks me out and i take reccomended dose .i only take 4 ...

I am taking Soma and has side effects?

My back is on fire like a sunburn when I switched from 250 MG Soma to 350 MG Soma. Can a filler do this and what is the difference between the 2 ...

Will suboxone control pain? I take lortab & soma for an injury to my back from a car accident?

I have a two year old child, am 45 and live in pain everyday even with the lortab & soma, which causes me to take more to just feel normal. Is ...

Suboxone-Robert_325 help?

Been on norco for 10 years for back pain. Also started adding soma to the mix 2 years ago. Following recent surgery, narco became more available. ...