Can you take phentermine well on dostinex?

Anonymous 25 Jan 2012

Hello star24. I found nothing to say that you can't. But I'm not a doctor so you might ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm, or get thier opinion. Good health and wishes to you,pledge

babyr0423 25 Jan 2012

Top of the day to ya Pledge. Still wearing those shorts? Gorgeous here. Wish it was like this more. Have a great day my friend. :) Ruth

Anonymous 25 Jan 2012

Thanks Ruth. Its been a beauty over here as well. Still wearing shorts. Forcasting some stormy weather for late tomorrow evening into Friday, then a sunny weekend. I actually ran the a/c last evening for about 1 hour. The dogs were in over heat mode. Have a good evening friend,pledge

babyr0423 26 Jan 2012

Just curious..what kind of dogs? I have a half Lab/Boxer?

Anonymous 26 Jan 2012

Labs and Shih Tzus. Its now Thursday morning and do have a good one Ruth

babyr0423 26 Jan 2012

Good morning to you too Pledge. You have yourself a wonderful day. Off to the doctor for me. Yuk. Bye Bye :) Ruth

Anonymous 26 Jan 2012

Yuk is right! Hope all goes well, bye bye.