can you take fluoxetine and celexa together?

You could take it together if you really had to, but your doctor would probably put you on low doses of both and monitor you.

Since they both selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's) generally it would not be a good idea to be on both of them.

Fluoxetine and Celexa (citalopram) have a moderate drug interaction between them.

https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

CYP450 3A4 and CYP450 2C19 are the two primary enzymes responsible for the metabolism of citalopram. Concomitant use with a drug that inhibits both the CYP450 3A4 and CYP450 2C19 enzyme systems may decrease the clearance of citalopram and increase its serum concentration. In addition, combination with other selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) may potentiate the risk of serotonin syndrome due to hyperstimulation of brainstem 5HT1A receptors.