Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri - how long after I stop the pill could I try to conceive a baby?

I've been on Apri for about 4 years now. I stopped by birth control 3 months ago in hopes on conceiving a baby and no such luck. Is there a time ...

Bleeding on Birth control still?

Hi. I was on Apri Bjeth control for 6 months and every month I experienced break through bleeding. I was bleeding quite heavily for about 5 days in ...

I only took one pack of apri and then I decided to go off & it's been almost a month?

I have been off apri for almost a month. I haven't had a period. i only took apri for a month. it's my first birth control and it's ...

I really need to know if apri causes heart problems and if so, should I stop taking it?

I've been taking apri almost 2 years now... my sisters think I've started having heart problems around the same time I started taking birth ...

How is not taking birth control for a couple of weeks going to affect me?

I'm currently on Apri birth control but because of a health insurance mishap, I won't be able to get my next set until after March 1st. ...