Can you shoot up tramadol for recarational use?

No and there is nothing recreational about banging pharmaceuticals... Dave

Tell that to dictionary.com, Dave.

Tramadol - Is insomnia and palpitations side effects of Tramadol?

I recently started tramadol, about 2 wks ago. I take 1-50mg pill at bedtime?since then I have been having trouble sleeping and having occasional ...

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

Can I use tramadol to help my suboxone withdrawal? PLEASE HELP?

My doctor gave me 15 tramadol for my stress fractures in my back. I am currently tapering suboxone at .5 mg. Will this tramadol help me with the WD ...

Am I allergic to tramadol?

I took a tramadol at 4pm, another at 10pm, about an hour later I started getting goosebumps on the right side of my body, couple of hours later I ...

Help my tramadol does not work?

I suffer from coccydinia (fractured coccyx) and have been prescribed 30mg codeine at first now i have moved to 100mg tramadol four times daily. The ...