I had a hysterectomy over 30 years ago and I appear to have the symptoms of a yeast infection. I have a rash which itches really bad. I use bladder control products and I thought that the rash was from the wetness associated with urine. I also have the rash in the grooves of my upper legs outside of the vagina. Please help me find a product. I spoke with my pharmacist and she suggested Clotrimazole. I've started it today. Any suggestions?