Please see notes below.
Very potent (up to 600 times as potent as hydrocortisone)
* Clobetasol propionate (Dermol™ Cream/Ointment
* Betamethasone dipropionate (Diprosone™ OV Cream/Ointment)
Potent (I50-100 times as potent as hydrocortisone)
* Betamethasone valerate (Beta™ Cream/Ointment/Scalp Application, Betnovate™ Lotion/C Cream/C Ointment, Daivobet™ 50/500 Ointment, Fucicort™)
* Betamethasone dipropionate (Diprosone™ Cream/Ointment)
* Diflucortolone valerate (Nerisone™ C/Cream/Fatty Ointment/Ointment)
* Hydrocortisone 17-butyrate (Locoid™ C/Cream/Crelo Topical Emulsion/Lipocream/Ointment/Scalp Lotion)
* Mometasone furoate (Elocon™ Cream/Lotion/Ointment)
* Methylprednisolone aceponate (Advantan™ Cream/Ointment)
Moderate (2-25 times as potent as hydrocortisone)
* Clobetasone butyrate (Eumovate™ Cream)
* Triamcinolone acetonide (Aristocort™ Cream/Ointment, Viaderm KC™ Cream/Ointment, Kenacomb™ Ointment)
* Hydrocortisone 0.5-2.5% (DermAid Cream/Soft Cream, DP Lotion-HC 1%, Skincalm, Lemnis Fatty Cream HC, Pimafucort Cream/Ointment)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I want to know the clinical trials of non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). very important?
Posted 13 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 3 May 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Aug 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Oct 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 29 Nov 2011 • 2 answers