Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Its been 8 months since I've had the Implanon removed?

Its been since april 2014 that ive had the Implanon removed And im still not having regular . Also ive been trying to get pregnant and Still have not ...

I just passed up my 3 years on November 14, 2015. I have not gotten the Implanon remove yet. But I?

... was wanting to know what are the chances of getting pregnant right now? I mean of course once I new I was pregnant I'd have it removed. Just ...