can you drink alcohol when taking prochlorperazine?

On this page, https://www.drugs.com/mtm/prochlorperazine.html.

According to this section, "What is the most important information I should know about oral prochlorperazine?" It states, "Do not use prochlorperazine if you have brain damage, bone marrow depression, or are also using large amounts of alcohol or medicines that make you sleepy."

So *I* personally suggest you do not drink alcohol while taking Compazine, as Compazine can make you very sleepy. Since alcohol is a depressant, alcohol can add to the sleepiness.