Can you die from flexeril, oxycodone, and ambien together?

mpvt 13 Apr 2010

just take everything as prescribed and you should be fine... Dave

fall queen 13 Apr 2010

ellenpotts I cannot imagine why you would take those medications together unless your doctor told you to. In that case as long as you don't feel over medicated follow your doctors suggested dosage and times. I feel like I am always telling people this, but this website has so much to offer in the way of information. You can go to drug interactions checker and find out what the pros and cons are while taking all these meds at the same time. Be safe Fall Queen

christineATU 13 Apr 2010

Although I do share Queen of Falls concerns, they can be taken together. Just besure to take them as prescribed. Hope you feel better soon!
Chris

fall queen 14 Apr 2010

chris I really should not talk about anyone taking three meds. at the same time, because my nightime meds. are methadone 80 mgs.,klonipin 2 mgs.,clonidine .02mgs.(high blood pressure) phenergan 25mgs. ( nausea), Lyrica 75mgs.( nerve pain ) and lastly omega 3 fish oil ( to prevent constipation) Very few of my meds. DO NOT have interactions! I feel like a hypocryte! Fall Queen