Some general information foir using Carac Cream. Use Carac Cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* Use a nonmetallic applicator or wear rubber gloves while applying Carac Cream.
* Gently wash the area where you will apply Carac Cream. Rinse well, pat dry with a towel, and wait 10 minutes before applying Carac Cream.
* Apply enough of Carac Cream to cover the affected area.
* Wash your hands immediately after applying Carac Cream, unless they are part of the treated area.
* Do not bandage or cover the treated area, unless directed to do so by your doctor.
* Carac Cream is for external use only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, mouth, or genital area. If you get it in your eyes, rinse with a generous amount of cool water right away and contact your doctor.
* If you miss a dose of Carac Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Hope the info helps? Take care, be well.
- Carac Information for Consumers
- Carac Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Carac (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 15 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Oct 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Sep 2016 • 0 answers